2008-11-02

Ravi SoupS

I WANT my SOUP!

There was a time when I didn't care that much about a soup. This even brings an echo from the past “you MUST finish your soup…”. Then I visited Ravi SoupS.

Now I can hear the scream from within "I WANT my soup, I need my soup, I cannot live..." well you get the picture :)
In this urban restaurant you can taste what soup perfectionism is. Always right unbeatable taste, presented with touch of style. If you don’t want to be alone with the soup you can pair it with a wrap. Wraps are perfect match for soups, quality ingredients great taste and warmth that seals this dining experience.
Be prepared to line up if you plan to swing in around lunch hour. You can have a soup and wrap combo with tax and tip for litle under $15.


Enjoy the soup, spread the word!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it!

Unknown said...

SO do I